We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 4 April 2016

#161 Shaped Card

Jackie is hosting our Shaped Cards challenge today. Please no rectangles or squares and this time it does have to be a card! Please remember the 15 challenges total rule.

Some inspiration from our fabulous DT
 
My shaped card is a pop up box.  I have used serif craft artist to create the panels and have used Tonic dies and a Hunkydory base card already die cut.

Josephine
For my card, I've done a circular easel card. It's been done with a friend (who's a bit of a rabbit-fan) in mind. The image and paper is from the Crafter's Companion Bebunnin Floral CDRom, the sentiment is from a Crafter's Companion stamp set, and the dies are a mix of manufacturers. 

Judy
For my card I decide to make a circle accordion card. The die for the card is by Elizabeth Crafts Design.. The paper is from My Minds Eye and is called Sunny.  The rubber stamped flowers and butterflies are a set of stamps and dies by Hero Arts.  The sentiment is by Stampin Up.  The images were coloured with Copics and a glitter gell pen.

For my Shaped Card I went with a hand cut cotton spool and added all the trimmings.
I have made a scalloped circle easel card using Spellbinder dies to cut the shapes and stamps from Acid Drops and Whatnots.

Angela
My shaped card is made with another of my Masterboards and various dies by Spellbinders, Marianne and Memory Box. Hope you like it.

I have used a Marianne Craftables Die to make the shape of the card and a Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish and a Lee Holland Stamp

Pam
I used Spellbinders Grand Nestabilities Labels Four and a pierced circle die to create my shaped card.  I really enjoyed this challenge and will definitely use this technique in the future.
I have used one of my favourite Go Create dies for the base to my shaped card.

Maike
The cute chef is from a MFT set called "Recipe For Happiness" and I used my Silhouette to cut the base and the different elements for my apron card.

Bec
I have used the Stampin' Up! Top Note die to make this shaped card.  Topped off with a flair from the Funky Flair Studio

CCM Blog Signature 

2 comments:

  1. Very charming cards from design team. I am enthusiastic about your great works and thank you for all the wonderful inspirations.

    Hugs, Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun challenge and great makes by the DT - thanks for sharing!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.